Saturday, January 23, 2010

thing #2 life learner

Ok, this is very advanced for my level of expertise on the computer.

Easiest thing for me is to think of the end in mind. I can work better when I think that this will all be for something eventually. I like to have something to work towards and this helps me to stay focused. As the old saying goes, I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hardest thing for me: View problems as a challenge. I often get a little stressed, especially lately with starting new classes, so this one is very difficult for me. I often view problems as a stresser and not a challenge. It is a challenge for me to think other ways and to try to stay positive when stressed.

1 comment:

  1. I think you find this program will give you many opportunities to increase your computer expertise!

    ReplyDelete