Sunday, April 11, 2010

thing 23

I have finishe d my project and now I am to the end. Of the things I have learned, I enjoyed thing 10 the image maker and photostory. These things for me personally are very helpful and interesting as I do so much with my family and am always taking shots of them. I love to play with my girls and their pictures.

This program has helped me in my long line of learning goals as technology was very high on my list of things I needed to update. I am a papre and pencil type and this has helped me brak free from that shell.

My take aways would be that even an old fart like me can learn new things. Just try and do not give up.

I just wish I had more time to play that would be the difference I would see.

I might particiapate in a program like this again if I had time to play. I do enjoy learning, but felt pressured to finish due to the other things I was learning.

Impressive

That is all folks!

1 comment:

  1. I know you have had extra challenges working thru this and missing out on some comments from the class, but all is well and you are on your way to doing all kinds of great things! Congrats!

    There is another program available this summer if you would like to participate...Library2Play 2 11.5 More things...the info will be up mid May.

    ReplyDelete